Monday, September 03, 2012

27...

25 August 2012- painting completed, went to have our first look at the newly painted unit, and it turned out that the colour was more pink than brown, but I like it... 

26 August 2012- happy birthday! everything feels the same, went to the airport to pick them up, and this time, they were very quick and they waited for us as opposed to us waiting... came home, and settled down, went out for dinner at this Jap restaurant at Eastwood recommended by Auntie and Uncle, the food was not bad, and we had our own room, but I still preferred Takeru... 

27 August 2012- had the day off, and went to the unit to start the cleaning, even though it's only a 2 bedroom unit, there were so much to be done, and in fact, it's still not completed... 

28 August 2012- also had this day off, more cleaning to be done, everything was so dirty, and still some of the stains just would not be removed... the carpet cleaner came that day too... after the whole day of cleaning, still had to come home to bake the flourless choc cake for my birthday for work... I was exhausted by the end of the day...

had a mini celebration at work, not as grand as last year's though, but I was very surprised as Ren bought me the French Vanilla cake which was what I wanted to ask him to buy for me anyway... and as always, got birthday wishes from the standard group of people, whom I can always count on, and it was always a good feeling to see wishes from any additional people... 

31 August 2012- went to Ribs and Rumps for dinner, had the same thing which I always order when I go there, I still think it's the safest and nicest choice for me, even though it's boring...
 
1 Sept 2012- went to the unit to await delivery of the furniture and appliances, I was actually very angry that morning, bcos Domayne rang and I was told that he only my bed and no dining set even though I was promised twice that they would register in the system that I would like both delivered at the same time... and we were all rushing to get to the unit on time... so anyway, I rang and pretty much complained about it, and in the end, they managed to deliver the dining set on the same day, but the assembling was quite painful... which resulted in us being late for dinner at night at this Italian place at Lane Cove recommended by Prisy's friend... the space was very narrow, and it was very crowded, and noisy, I thought the food was not too bad, but most of them did not like the food there... and it was freezing cold that night... bought the shelves for the pantry but would have to collect them on Thurs, and bought my book shelf, but not the one I wanted, the one I wanted could not fit into Hyungie :(

2 Sept 2012- went back to the unit to assemble the book shelf and sort out the stuff mum brought here... I am so annoyed at mum for bringing unnecessary stuff, and the toaster she brought here is so small that I don't think it can fit 2 slices of bread, ANNOYING!

work wise, Collette's back at work, and as I predicted, the structure we had when she was gone is all gone to bits, cos as usual, she does not leave handovers but expects the rest of us to do it... it's sooo annoying, and had a meeting with Karen that day, and she mentioned that someone obviously spread the rumor that I did not want to go to cancercare, and now Kate apparently wants to stay there, and they are now looking at including community into the rotation, and maybe cancercare pulling out of the rotation... realised that I really have to watch what I say at work sometimes, cos you never know who might be listening and then telling other people... so we'll see, but I did tell Karen I would like to go to cancercare as my next rotation for sure...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...