Monday, July 23, 2012

It's mY FaV TiMe Of The YeAR soOn...

on my July ADO today... not doing anything exciting... maybe going to watch Spiderman later... most of the paperwork for the property has been completed at this stage, so pretty much now waiting to do the pre-settlement inspection and settlement date on 14 Aug... most probably nainai and mum also coming end of Aug with papa, so it will be quite "热闹”。。。 

been watching a few Korean dramas recently... the next drama I watched was Coffee Prince, after watching it, I thought yes it's funny and cute but... it did not live up to the hype it was back then... but since I watched Biscuit Teacher, I am now in a Gong Yoo phase... haha... after Coffee Prince, I moved onto Big, although the show has yet to complete, I am again sucked into starting a drama when it's not finished, alamak what's new... it's ending this week, it's not bad, but as with all the other fans out there, I just don't know how they are planning to end this drama, cos it's quite complicated... it will probably be a good ending, but I don't know how good... moving on, I watched and finished Dal Ja's Spring yesterday... actually even though the reviews said it was good, which was the reason I downloaded the show in the first place, I did not have high expectations of it, but it actually turned out better than I expected, the female lead is funny... 

work wise... cancer care did an inservice that day and Kate presented on her experience in cancer care for the past year... it was actually quite insightful and personally, scary for me, I just have a vision of me spending most of my time in cancer care crying and thinking of my patients who are dying... I think knowing how to cope in that environment would probably be key for me, and before the inservice, I was actually more worried abt whether my lack of knowledge in home mods was going to be the biggest issue...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...