Friday, July 06, 2012

CHangEs...

officially in the middle of winter... it is freezing especially in the mornings, hyungie's dashboard actually showed a snowing symbol one day and the temps outside was 3 degrees... 

work wise... 3 people are leaving this month, and Collette is only back 3 days/week, so Deanna will only cover her days, which means when Julia rotates, I will be on my own on Mondays and Weds... fun times... and it's not only OTs that are short-staffed, PT and SW are too... and rotation is going to be delayed till 8 Oct... not that I mind... there was also some talk about including community as one of the rotations which will be good, if it really does get included, I may consider staying... 

breaking news, we have bought the unit at Waitara, contracts have been exchanged, deposit paid, settlement date is 14 Aug... now the paperwork for the mortgage loan is the thing that's driving me nuts, have to get a witness, get them certified, stuff that I don't understand... and the broker is away on leave, so I can't ask her... hopefully these will be sorted, and apparently there is a pre-settlement inspection approx a week prior to settlement, and after that, we have to contact the building manager informing them we are moving in and that we would like to paint the place... so hopefully, we can get that sorted and painting completes prior to papa coming, so when he does come, he can help with the moving, the fixing of things and the buying of furniture... initially I thought we could paint the place ourselves, so I signed us up for the free DIY classes, but after going, we realised that the job is too difficult, so we will be paying for someone to do it... so if everything goes according to plan, we will be moving in Sept... so pretty much, I think my birthday this year will be spent working on the place and moving...

other than that, not much exciting news or shows, rewatching shows until the korean shows complete airing...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...