Friday, July 13, 2012

衰人走开。。。

Friday the 13th, this day and date has never bothered me before until today...

at work, clashed with this reg twice already, and one of my old confused patients grabbed me and tried to kiss me, this was the first time I actually felt scared since working in aged care, the other times were when I was still on MRT, when I had violent psychotic patients, luckily I managed to release his grip on me, and redirected him back to bed, and the patient still kept asking me to go closer to him whilst in bed... I documented the incident in the file, but don't really know who to tell at the time, and nothing bad really happened thankfully... maybe speak to Deanna or Collette if she does come back next week... 

and then pong rang whilst I was driving home, telling me she failed another subject again... really don't know what to do for her, not that she did not work hard, pongie really has to think what she wants to do now, otherwise it's going to be a waste of time and money... 

the unit, the annoying conveyancer still has yet to respond to me about the certified copy of the contract, and now received an email from the bank asking me to submit the application urgently... I am just going to mail the application tomorrow and hopefully they will accept the documents... now, the conveyancer is asking for a cheque for the stamp duty and it has to be bank cheque, which means it's going to take me another week to organize this... this is so painful...

called home this evening, and mum told us nainai had a fall this morning, apparently she felt dizzy and fell, apparently did not blackout, and when she tried to stand, she felt dizzy again and fell again, and the spoon hit her eyebrow, and she decided to use a hard boil egg to massage the bruise... and of course, my stubborn grandma waited until mum arrives home in the evening before telling anybody... now they are on their way to the GP clinic, hopefully everything's ok, no head injury, no broken bones...

out of boredom, I started looking up nice korean dramas, and downloaded a few... first up, was this drama called biscuit teacher and star candy, it's pretty old, 2005, but I really liked the show... highly recommend this drama, 10/10, rewatch value is 10/10 too... I was so sucked in by this drama last weekend, that all I did during the weekend was watch the show... did not even feel like going to the movies to watch snow white and the huntsman but no choice, the tickets were bought already... anyway, after the movie, we had earlier planned to go eastwood for dinner, so we headed there, but the shanghai restaurant was so crowded and it was freezing cold that night, and I was so sleep-deprived and anxious to continue my drama, that I behaved really badly that night... and prisy got angry at me, until now, we are barely speaking to each other... 

anyway, finally finished that drama, and next was this other drama called 9 end 2 outs, just finished it, and it was alright, probably a 5/10, probably not a show I would be rewatching though...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...