Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SOme ENLighTEnmENt pLs...

had a long weekend but pretty much did nothing but present shopping, and as usual, there are crowds everywhere busy doing xmas shopping, and stuff are definitely not cheap now... after 3 days of searching, finally found stuff which were more appropriate... received my kris kringle present today... some really lollipops (did not know they were lollipops initially), another xmas bauble which says Aussie Oi Oi Oi, God knows what that means... and lastly a book called Aussie Slang dictionary (this is a joke) becos apparently I am lacking in my knowledge of aussie slang... my first thought was yup another useless book (remember I got given a 'recipe' book with really weird stuff to cook before and is still sitting in the box, cannot even regift them)...

the weather has been holding up pretty good, considering we are now in summer, temp are still in low 20's, raining on some days, but definitely better than stinking hot so I am definitely not complaining...

today was called into the manager's office for a chat, cos some people have concerns about me not managing my workload, me included... for some reason, I am just not getting through patients as quick as others, and I myself cannot understand the reason for this... and it's definitely not like I am not working hard, but the first thing my manager said to me was 'since you started in aged care, you do not look happy'... which is probably true... I really want to know what I am doing wrong becos I am quite stressed and not even having a full caseload... so now I have got Karen, Collette and Deanna helping me work out some strategies, and hopefully they work and will get to the stage when I am managing a full caseload efficiently and be on top of it... so to borrow Gary's famous word... STRESS!!!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...