Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NEEd to finD New EnTerTainMent...

october long weekend... did not do much cos it was either raining or really cloudy... still quite cold atm...

sat... went all the way to banksia to eat the lebanese bread... it was a really long drive but apparently that was the quickest non-toll way to banksia... after that, went to the city, karaoke and went for dinner at din tai feng... I still think the xiao long bao there is the best...

sunday... stayed at home cos it was raining... did not do much...

monday... went for breakfast and did some shopping, bought a blouse...

tuesday... ado... sent pong to uni and did more shopping and bought more clothing... urggh... I did not think I am a shopping person but apparently I am... got to read some of the new in death book... my shelf is running out of space to store these books...

prisy decided not to go to kpop concert... pong having her exams around that time... ahhh... still cannot get good seats... dunno if we should still go??!! I really want to... just found out that SNSD having a concert in singapore in december... ahhhh... why can't they have it when I am there???

I have decided that having an ado following a long weekend is not wise at all, especially when your next ado is like 6 weeks' away... sian...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...