Friday, September 30, 2011

韩潮。。。

survived my first week of rotation into aged care... it was not really busy so it was not too bad, and the thing I like about aged care is that the team actually cares about what you say and recommend and if I feel that the pt still has some OT issues, and not safe for discharge, the team is happy for me to do what I have to do prior to discharge... unlike in acute, they don' t care... the not so good thing, ?fast paced and I am still trying to get used to it... I was initially worried about going to all these different case conferences, but now I do see the benefits of going to them every day... so aged care is not too bad at this stage... do I miss mobile rehab??? yes and no...

have been soo hooked onto this korean drama called My girlfriend is a gumiho... prisy has been pestering me to watch for ages now and I was so reluctant bcos I did not like any of the main leads... and then finally decided to watch last week, and oh man, I am sooo sucked into the show and I am so in denial still, but I think I am starting to like lee seung gi... ahhhhh... I started looking up strong heart and 1 night 2 days, becos of him... the whole of last week, the only thing on my mind was the show... it's really cute and funny... I really like the main leads... they are so cute together...

start of a 4 day weekend... nothing planned so far, should probably make good use of this rare break, hopefully it does not rain...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...