Thursday, January 13, 2011

FLuffY...

the first post for 2011...

hmm... did nothing much over the new year holiday period... mainly watching the hongkong show... in my opinion, I would rate it 6/10... mainly becos it was more of a comedy rather than anything else... not too bad actually...

our relative finally want back to perth after 2 weeks here... after one week, I really cannot stand her... the way she kept repeating how good the things she did were... seriously... by the second week, my strategy was to limit the amount of contact I had with her...

work wise... running off my feet since they decided that I should cover for one of my rehab senior who is on leave... mentally and physically exhausted mostly every day of the week... maybe I would lose some weight now... learning alot, but really tired... had my performance review yesterday... it was alright... just to keep learning and showing improvements over the next few months... had my first home visit this morning... it was really tiring... and after coming back from the visit... spent alot of time organising stuff... took the whole day just doing stuff for this one patient... another one tomorrow... another one next week...

I have decided to take up the opportunity over the Easter 5 day weekend to go to the great barrier reef... otherwise there will not be another better time to go... hopefully everything goes well with the planning and I will be able to go... looking forward to this holiday!

following from the excitement of finding out about the santa bubble, another Secret Santa gave me one that day... and is still growing bigger by the day... not that it is really of use... just for "bai mei" purpose...

also... since last Tuesday... we had a new guest appear in our backyard... a small bunny... he is really cute... he really looks like an Easter bunny... I have named it Fluffy!!! we have decided not to block off the exits... so he can come and go as he please... but I think he has decided to stay as he kept going out the backyard and returning... he is too cute...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...