Saturday, January 29, 2011

兔年快乐。。。

the past 4 weeks have been crazy for me at work... resulting in me buckling under the pressure one day last week... hopefully things would be back to normal next week when one of my colleagues return... the upside is that I have indeed learnt alot over the past 4 weeks...

it has been stinking hot for the past 2 weeks, it was 40 degrees on australia day... we went to the city for karaoke so it was not that bad... but when we arrived home, it was really boiling hot at home... the room was like an oven, we had to turn on the air conditioning and I slept on the floor downstairs that day cos the bed was so hot... when is autumn coming??!!

fluffy's gone... for about 2 weeks already... saw him in the morning but when I return from work, he's gone... I still can't help but look out the windows every now and then to see if he returned, but he is well and truly gone now... :(

rewatching it started with a kiss, ariel lin really cracks me up especially in part1, her character is so stupid and prideless... she is worse in part2 and is not as funny... waiting for pong to bring new dramas back... had my ado yesterday, one day a month does not seem that much, but I find myself really looking forward to my day off every month...

still in the process of organising for the great barrier reef trip, it's taking awhile to organise and the more I think about it, the more I am concerned about the issue of being seasick... and most probably having to wear contacts...

michelle's gone to new york to work already... it's snowing over there, as opposed to stinking hot here...

no chinese new year for me this year... miss out on the hong baos this year... don't have enough leave to go home... so will be stuck here for now... well... Happy Chinese New Year then!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...