Thursday, October 21, 2010

PLodDiNg aLonG...

yesterday was my one month anniversary in the hospital... still no news as to whether the team will go ahead and whether the other team members have been recruited... so I am still the team atm... hopefully we will hear good news soon... work is going well on the whole... still trying to get used to the smells, having to carry bulky equipment over long distances etc...

completed baker king drama... I would rate it 7/10... the plot is good, however lacking in chemistry between the male lead and the girl he ended up with... I would have preferred that he went with Eugene... but on the whole, touching drama... I would recommend this drama...

met up with NAt, Bernadette and Flea yesterday for dinner... the food was not impressive... spent the whole dinner listening to Flea's grievances against certain people at RSC... she basically hated everyone there and having worked there for almost 21 months, I can't believe I did not notice these things happening... things were not as rosy as it appeared to be... thank god I have left the company...

other than that, nothing really exciting happening, except mum and nainai are coming to visit in Nov... so that should be interesting...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...