Sunday, November 14, 2010

ThE seAsOn I hATe thE mOSt...

countdown to christmas and the end of 2010... summer is here... it has been really hot for the last few days... nothing very exciting happening atm... mum and nainai arriving this week... and we have received news that one of our relatives whom I have not seen for ages is coming to visit over christmas... joy... not... no new dramas so I am rewatching my collection of dramas... work is still ok... the official word is that the mobile rehab team will not be commencing until next year... so currently I am assisting with the acute team caseload... but hopefully will also be able to work on rehab stuff... and it looks like I am going to be stuck here for awhile until I have sufficient leave to go home...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...