Tuesday, September 14, 2010

新的挑战。。。

this week can be considered a week of rest/slacking for me... last friday was a mad rush and a blur for me during the last 2 hours... was frantically doing everything at the same time... completing reports as much as I could and signing file notes... and Amber was nice enough to stay with me till 7pm that night and helping me clear stuff and tidy up my workstation... it was sad leaving and there were a few tears shed when I had to give a "speech" and when I read the card with everybody's well wishes...

did some shopping yesterday... planning to go to the zoo today, so hopefully the weather would be good enough to not rain... tomorrow, driving test in the morning and no plans yet... thursday, meeting Alana and Nat for lunch at Lindt's and dinner with the girls from work... friday... hanging out with prisy and then going to SHE concert...

still unsure if I am looking forward to starting work at Nepean... it would be like commencing a placement but this time, no supervisors and I am having to treat someone... that is one scary thought...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...