Friday, June 25, 2010

CROss mY fiNgERs & tOEs...

WOW this 2010 World Cup has turned out to be quite a shocker!!! the big European countries are playing like crap and now both France (as a reminder, was 2nd at last World Cup) and Italy (the champions at last World Cup) are now out of the tournament, and England looks to be going out soon, Germany, Holland and Spain look to be doing well but then again who knows, but other than that, this World Cup looks like it's going to be a South American blockbuster, we have got Brazil, Portugal, Argentina doing really well and of course, you never know what to expect from South Korea and Japan... i was like, could the reason for the European countries performing like crap be partly bcos of the vuvuzela horns (the noise is affecting their play and concentration??!!) or the environment that they are in (it looks like it fluctuates between hot and cold) or simply bcos they are CRAP!! (let's not find excuses)... not sure who I will be supporting towards the end but I can say for sure that there are going to be more surprises coming...

onto the boring stuff, attended my first job interview after 1.5 years at Blacktown hospital, met Amelia there cos she has got a locum position there, I thought the interview went well, except I did not know what the quality improvement cycle was... apparently I should have learnt it at uni... hmm... certainly no recollection at all... applied for Westmead as well, and I am hoping to get the Westmead one just cos I am more familiar with the place... so cross my fingers and hopefully by the next entry, I will have some good news!!!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...