Friday, March 27, 2009

ONe of ThOsE dAYs...

today was one of the shitty days at work... nearly 3 months since i started work at this company, and today they decided to give me very constructive feedback since i started... i could accept all the feedback except one... and i was very surprised and i would say shocked that they told me that, cos i completely had no idea that i was doing that and it was very unconscious on my part, and i did not even realise i was doing that until they told me... and now, it's like time to awaken and step out of my comfort zone and start acting like a professional... it's just too bad that this had to happen before the weekend that i was looking forward to... oh well... i shall try not to think too much and just focus on doing my job well and incorporating their feedback...

anyway, exciting thing that my family is coming to visit for two weeks... and we are going on a few roadtrips... so that should be exciting... i love roadtrips... just not reading the map and navigating though... haha... we are going down to wollongong and kiama for a day trip on sunday, so that should be fun, and apparently it's going to be good weather, so hopefully i can post some pics soon...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...