Sunday, March 16, 2008

UNproDucTiVe...

second week of uni... was quite unproductive cos my granduncle and aunite came to visit for a week... and cos my grandauntie loves to watch korean shows so i introduced her to my name is kim sam soon... and soon after, all of us became addicted again to the show... and we went out for dinner almost every night... which was good...

work was okay, nothing much changed... the store in dural had a makeover and it looked much neater and clean... wonder when our store will also get a makeover... well easter is next week, no plans at the moment yet but i will have a week long break... but I have to prepare for my presentation after easter, so what a bummer!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...