Sunday, March 09, 2008

CRappY...

the first day of 4th year semester one was one of the worst days ever... left home at 715am and only got to uni at 830am... a journey that usually only takes me 45 mins took an hour and a half that day... so i was walking to class when i saw through the window that the class was full... there were no empty seats at all... and i did not want to disrupt the class when i was so late... so i told myself ok i will go to the main campus to collect my student card...

so I walked to the station to save my 80cents... caught a train to the main campus and when I got there... the guy said my student card is at lidcombe... I was like you are joking, I did not receive any email saying to collect my card at uni... so I had no choice but to catch a train back to lidcombe and walk back to uni... I was so freaking hot and sweaty by the time I arrived at uni... and then have to queue at student central to collect my card... I was so pissed by the time I could finally sit down and rest... definitely my worst day ever... i hate my uni...

and on thurs... my timetable showed the wrong classroom and I was like looking all over the place and calling people for the right classroom... when I finally got there, the table was full and I was like 15 min late... and we had to do a presentation on our projects... and when I finally got the paper... there was only one slot left and I was the first one to present... how shitty can my first week of uni be...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...