Thursday, November 03, 2005

HoME...

so sian rite now... i should be mugging now... but i dun feel like it... so i am going to blog and complain again... hmmm...
as usual... exams are coming, and i haven't started studying and all my assignments are accumulating ( what's new?)... i am so tired every time i go home... especially after work... and then i dun feel like studying or i would feel sleepy after reading like 2 pages... no matter how much i sleep, also not enough... i think something's wrong with me...

not much happening stuff these few days... except at work... the evil woman is becoming nice to me... made me really suspicious... i won't be fooled by her though... like on mon... i pressed the wrong key and the transaction already went thru... so i had to call for her and she apologized to the customer on my behalf and she even pat my back and asked me not to worry abt it... what the hell... anyway, i still dun like her...

kept thinking and doing other things like watching tv and reading and surfing the internet instead of mugging... and thinking of the things that i want to do and buy when i go back... can't wait... counting down the days when i am finally home again...really miss it...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...