Monday, September 26, 2005

CaMp fOotlOoSe...

going to the camp already... so fast! time passes really quickly... fri was anatomy exam and i will going to camp for a whole week... i am going to miss my pillow, my bolster and my bed...
the last time i went to a camp was in sec 4...red cross camp... in crescent...didn't really enjoyed it though... haven't even started packing... yesterday spent the night planning the games for the kids, btw, thanx prisy, for helping me...:)

anatomy exam was okay, i guess, just that i am so confused with the orientation of the bones and the actions of the muscles, like which muscle moves what joints...
anyway, was supposed to finish up my ORL assignment, in the end, i think i would have to finish it when i come back...

Michelle went back... i am so envious... wish that i could also go back now instead of having to wait till dec... she seems to be enjoying herself alot, which is good, cos she hasn't been back for a long long time... asked her to bring back famous amos and peanut butter for me... haha... dun like the peanut butter here...

btw... do u guys want me to buy anything from here? i can try to look for the stuff you want and bring it back... just email me k... or tell me on the tagboard... :)

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...