Thursday, June 03, 2021

WELCOmE wiNter...

I actually freaking got the senior job at Fairfield Hospital... just waiting for checks atm, but aiming to start sometime in mid July... and I also had the job interview at Enable NSW that day, I thought it went well, I was very honest with them about my current situation, cross my fingers and toes I will get the part time position, even though it's only temporary... 

Staycations... we got freaking upgraded to the penthouse suite in the Darling, even though it's a smoking room, it wasn't too bad, it was soooo good... I wanted to stay longer... went to the Sydney Zoo on Monday, it was actually not bad, pretty busy with mostly kids even though it's a weekday... upcoming staycations... Fullerton, some new hotel in Newcastle (saw the article of the hotel opening on the news and decided to try it out), Hunter Valley, Sofitel, Shangri La, Hilton, Shangri La again! cos they have a package for suite for a room price, just no parking... Four Seasons, Crown Towers, Hobart, Hilton... haha that's it for now... still haven't bought tickets for Hobart and still no idea what's going to happen in Dec... 

Other than that, nothing much happening on the online dating front...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...