Monday, June 28, 2021

LockDOWn 2.0...

 A few things have happened since the last post...

My start date at Fairfield has been confirmed, 19th July... Got an offer from WSU to teach an EBP module for 3rd year, but after looking at the teaching materials, I decided it was not for me... still awaiting a response from Enable NSW... soooo slow... depending on whether Enable wants me or not, I will be probably staying on at Liverpool for 2 days per week for now... 

Lockdown 2.0... Sydney was plunged into a full lockdown for 2 weeks until 9th July... which meant that our staycation at Sofitel was cancelled and who knows what will happen to the upcoming ones at Shangri La, The Darling, Hilton/Sofitel, Shangri La again, Four Seasons, Crown Towers, The Langham, Hobart trip which I just bought the flights for, and Hilton... Feels so long ago now to report on the long weekend... it was not bad, the staycation at Fullerton, drive to Newcastle, holiday traffic was pretty bad, and Hunter Valley was the same... 

Met up with Mr Ang just before lockdown... at the early stages, I thought why waste my time, cos nothing is going to happen anyway, but then I thought well he's only here for a few days, why not... well now he's stuck here in Sydney for who knows how long... but we 're in lockdown anyway... also chatting with Gary on and off, despite initially blocking him... well, I have to get my entertainment from somewhere...

So due to the lockdown, I decided to subscribe to Optus Sports cos that's the only place to watch the Euro football cup... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...