Sunday, August 05, 2018

TiME foR a BREak...

France won the World Cup this year, my recruitment phase has been extended to September, and after 4 weeks, we have officially called it quits...

Empty words and promises like "I will never let you down", "I will always be there for you", and "I'm nothing without you", please I wish you never said these things...

I will also never forget the day it was your dog and not you who walked me out the door, and embarrassed me in front of your parents...

Can we be friends?? Never.

It hurts, being so close to you and having all these memories, but I have done it before, and will do it again... 

Guess it's time to take a break from online dating, and focus on finishing up uni this year... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...