Monday, August 13, 2018

还冷。。。

Sooo, we all know that I am very indecisive, becos after 2 days of back and forthing, and he told me the reason for not wanting to continue, we are again back together... the plan is to slowly work out the issues and make some changes hopefully, so we'll see... 

got a call from RNSH for an interview today, so cross my fingers and toes... also applied for another position at RPAH in the stroke outreach service... so watch this space...

doing the pre-inspection at schofields today, excited to see what it looks like inside... but that means the paying will start very soon... with all the renovations and fixing we will have to do for both waitara and schofields... 

mum is planning to visit in september...

I feel like I have been slacking off uni stuff pretty much the whole of this year, yikes... and it's fast approaching the time when I actually have to do some work... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...