Thursday, October 26, 2017

STop...

work is still not going well... and funny how when things go smoothly, everything seems rosy but when small little things like trackwork happens, and I realise that I have been compromising by travelling to him, and now he is not willing to travel to me, things become clear that we are not going to work out becos I can't always be the one compromising and giving in, and when small little hiccups happen, we just seem to fall apart easily... what a joke... just end it now already...

I will be devastated, but I dunno if it's becos there is no longer anything to look forward to or that I actually like him... life goes on though...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...