Wednesday, October 18, 2017

iROny...

Week 3 into my new job at Concord and it's not going well at all... I dunno if it's becos I feel like I have lost some independence, or different ways of doing things, but an incident happened today involving my Mandarin speaking amputee patient which made me question myself as a clinician and my clinical reasoning skills... and I really don't like this feeling... ironic how I wish I was still at Lemongrove or Nepean...  and now with my uni project, work is making me feel like I am taking time out of my clinical caseload to work on my project and making me feel bad about it... I really don't like my current work situation at all...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...