Tuesday, August 22, 2017

WTF...

Something strange is seriously happening to me... I just said that I started chatting to this caucasian yesterday on POF, we decided to whatsapp today instead, and then he has already said the L word... I am like whoa, we have not even known each other for long, yet to even talk on the phone, or meet each other, and this random guy is already confessing... WTF... 

Sooo, all I am saying is, so far, all 3 online dating guys have all said the L word to me at one point... but nothing has really come of it... maybe guys nowadays throw the L word around like it means nothing... crazy... and now I am feeling slightly bad towards number 2... does this count as me two timing the both of them?? but people kept telling me to keep my options open...

Is this all going to blow up in my face?? Watch this space...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...