Saturday, April 08, 2017

好久不见。。。

so, I did not get the job at Mona Vale Hospital :( going for another Level 3 rehab position interview at Concord Hospital on Wednesday, again crossing my fingers and toes that I will get this job...

the speed dating thing was probably a once off thing for us both, did not enjoy it at all, did not really see anyone I was interested in...

house-hunting, we are in the final stages of confirming an off the plan townhouse at Schofields... hopefully, this is the right decision... 

online dating... so not much activity happening in the last 5 months since I rejoined the sites... and then this asian guy messaged me, so I thought ok let's chat and see what happens... chatted for a few days and I decided to bite the bullet and exchange phone numbers with him... so on the day we exchanged numbers, I called him thinking to say hello, and 1) his English is not great, 2) he did not sound happy at all that I called him, the whole p/c lasted like 2 secs, and it was so awkward, it was not funny, 3) we are still intermittently whatsapping each other despite that... I am so indecisive at times, I annoy myself... can't decide if I want to continue wasting my time or keep going with this and see what happens... I even deleted his number off my phone at one stage, but then he messaged me again, and I am like, sucked in again... 

Anyway, still plodding along slowly with uni stuff, not that I have even started the assignment, it was good that I can do some reading at work... mum is coming soon, so the next 3 weeks will be interesting...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...