Friday, April 29, 2016

缘份。。。

sooo... I finally decided to just register for online dating and see what it is all about and what happens... so far, I learnt the following:
1. there are ALOT of Indians on online dating, and sorry to say, I am pretty racist and anti-Indians;
2. online dating is NOT easy at all;
3. especially if you have to pay to see who actually likes you which of course, no one pays;
4. most of the people on my "Like" list are Asians, hmm... 
5. I suck at small talk :(

anyway, something to think about anyway, and I think it boosted my self-confidence alittle, cos a few people actually thought I was good-looking, but of course, that is based on a picture taken like last year, and I wonder if they will still say the same if they actually seen me in the flesh... 

uni wise... sian... no mood whatsoever to do it... and time is quickly running out every day... it's exactly 4 weeks to the day I have to hand in the first assignment... and the second one looks even worse :(

work wise... did the bariatric presentation with Kiera and I thought it went really well... I was alittle nervous but luckily, it went well in the end...

sydney vs singapore issue... well broke the news to uncle and co the other day, and basically, none of them thought it was a good idea... so now we are pretty much back at square one... pongie has to decide what she wants to do... but it is looking more like I will be stuck at Nepean for a LONG time...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...