Wednesday, October 07, 2015

I JiNxEd MySELf...

ok, this post is purely for me to debrief and vent... had a really shitty day today with a particular pt and his family member... basically, they were not happy with my proposed home mods plans, called it simply stupid and saying stuff like not knowing what I am doing... and pretty much got yelled at today... really looking forward to getting this all situation and mess sorted and get this pt transferred out... of course of all the rehab facilities he is going to, it has to be the one closest to me, and home... S.H.I.T! this is a complete and utter nightmare :( literally... really hoping that everything will be over soon and in a good way...

played badminton on the weekend for the first time after sooo very long... it was actually quite fun, although it was freaking hot... my skills were not as rusty as I thought they would be... but the downside was that my arms and legs were sooo very sore for the next 3 days... pretty sure we will be going again but maybe not every week... even sitting on the toilet seat was painful... that was how very bad it was...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...