Monday, October 26, 2015

为什么。。。

urrghhh... another interview for a permanent fulltime position as a rehab senior at Woy Woy hospital and I stuffed it up! at this rate, I will probably retire at Nepean Hospital... can't believe it... I always go, oh man, I should have said this and that AFTER the damn interview... I am just really annoyed at myself... and irritated that how come other people seem to find jobs so easily and for me it seems so difficult...

anyway, work-wise, rotations is definitely happening on 23 Nov, and of course, I forgot that I had agreed to taking a student and now I have study leave for 2 days on the first week of placement and then rotating into aged care, hence Michelle Rhia and I decided that the student will keep the caseload and Rhia will assist with supervision for the last 2 weeks of placement... caseload wise... still the same, did the inservice on our QI project with Dr Chu and Kara on Friday just to wrap this project up before I rotate... 

really not looking forward to doing the last few assignments for uni... the bright side is that with all my initial plans changed, I decided to be a little dodgy, and booked our post-uni roadtrip to Bowral during my 2 days of study leave... 

Really starting to enjoy these weekend badminton days, cos we get to exercise and then go eat yummy food after, and then watch Running Man and then play candy game... yup, we are STILL playing the candy game and wasting hours of our lives away... 

Xmas is coming up soon, and no plans yet for the holiday period, nowhere really to go, cos everywhere is either closed or too expensive... probably sloth at home... 

oh and did I mention that Jo is pregnant! OMG!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...