Thursday, August 07, 2014

祖宗保佑。。。

recently, pongie and I seem to be having alot of health problems, her heavy bleeding with clots similar to my situation back in March, her cold and coughing, my BP problem, and now pongie's hands also like mine, dry, painful, itchy and bleeding... alamak, and then today, also ended up in ED like me... and we both had a sick day off work, and the worse thing was, Karen was going on a HV with me and she actually specially came into work for me despite being sick and there I was, calling in sick today, she was definitely not impressed, and I think she was quite upset today as well, great :(

work-wise, nothing very much happening, things are not too great in rehab in general, cos Kate is off, and so I was helping out alittle as well... MRT wise, thank goodness we have Sam back as our Reg for the next 3 months... and Frances is back as well... 

otherwise, Piyo had a baby boy and Amelia also had a baby boy... was reading some online books, but now watching this new singapore drama called 祖宗保佑。。。not too bad actually, funny in the initial parts becos of the 'suagu' ways of the main lead... and also currently, watching the really old chinese drama with zhao wei and nicky wu... 60% serious and 40% funny... 

sorry to say this but... dreading the 2 weeks when mum and papa are here :(

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...