Friday, August 22, 2014

1 YEar beFOre 30...

pongie bought me a new purple samsung galaxy s4 phone... at last! was playing with it the last few days, but really I am not a person who plays stuff on the phone anyway, so all these apps really have minimal interest to me... but now I have a new purple and pink cover phone aka a girly phone :)

work-wise, it's kara's final day at work today, thankfully it was not as hectic and busy, like the last few days... it was crazy busy the last few days actually... but she will be back on tuesday next week to celebrate my birthday with me yay! I still think she is having a boy :) went to this oxfam trivia thing last friday with El and some of the other girls... had pretty much no clue to most of the questions, and it went till pretty late though, but it gave me an opportunity to find out a little bit more about people at work... so Tina and Collette have resigned... El was of course really happy about that, I did not realise how much she really disliked Tina until that day... but I did not know that Sara and Collette also could not get along with each other... so now that the two are leaving, maybe the tension at work may improve, not that it directly impacted on me... the AHA position has been advertised, and I am really hoping that the new AHA that we are getting will be as good as Kara was... my new worries are the opening of the ward N2G and when Nat returns from maternity leave...

finally finished watching 祖先保佑... the start and finishing were much better, it got alittle draggy and annoying in the middle... now I am back to reading my books, no new shows atm except waiting for the korean version of fated to love you to finish... 

2 more days before mum and papa arrive, still stressing about how to break the news to them about my BP, and now that the surgery is inching closer each day, I am starting to feel alittle nervous and apprehensive...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...