Saturday, April 05, 2014

WELcomE EasTER BUnny...

weather check- has been pretty hot this week but now it's raining and looks like maybe autumn is finally setting in... yay!

but damn it, can't sleep, so here I am blogging in the middle of the night at like 0300... 

all bcos of work... so the interview for the rehab senior was postponed, cos Andrew is on sick leave atm, and as far as I know, there were only ANdrew and I going for the position... so anyway, what's happened, is that there is only Kate in rehab, so deanna, karen and I are chipping in to help in rehab atm, indefinitely until Andrew returns... so which means I am looking after both MRT and following the pts down to rehab... it's been quite busy on MRT recently, which does not help... and the fact that I don't have Kara down in rehab helping me do therapy... procrastinating on my goalsetting inservice preparation... really looking forward to easter holidays and may roadtrip... I really need a break to recharge my batteries... also, found out who will be rotating into PT in may... yin is ok, have not really worked with her before... but I was kinda hoping it would be sarah instead... and it will be interesting to see what happens when kara goes on maternity leave in august... 

otherwise, no new dramas, but I did find a website where you can download a limited number of online books each day... which is pretty good, cos I get to read and keep those that I like, without having to buy and take up space on the shelf...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...