Saturday, March 15, 2014

WHEn is Easter COminG??

my stupid heavy clotting period came again on wednesday night, and so I was off on sick leave again, and tried to call the gynae clinic to see if I could see the gynae earlier, but of course not, so in the end, went to the gp to get medication to take first, and I have to say, the medication works, no more bleeding since I started the tablets... and I was meant to go to the rehab forum on friday, but decided to go to work instead cos I felt guilty, so I cancelled the study leave... and then next thursday I am off on sick leave again to see the gynae, alamak... and received the email asking me to go for an interview for the inpt rehab senior position, after what I heard about what's happening in the rehab area, in addition to what I already know, really undecided if I really want to be in the position, anyway, I will just do my best and if I get it, it's only for a short term, and if I don't, well, I am still in MRT and doing rehab... oh, and also, so many people in the dept are pregnant atm, and almost leaving on mat leave around the same time... nicole left already, laura, kate, new grad jessica and kara... it would be interesting to see what happens then when we are back to the short staffed situation again...

anyway, finished watching 'you who came from the stars'... it's funny, especially the female lead, and sad at certain parts of the show, however, I just don't feel the chemistry between the 2 leads, dunno if it's cos of the age difference or I dunno, I just don't feel that it's as good as the 'master's sun', I actually thought master's sun was much better... also, started watching 'mei le jia you' as well, but stopped halfway cos it was becoming a bit melodramatic, and I was so very tempted to start 'you who came from the stars'... and I also went to buy and finished reading the new in death book, which I was very disappointed with, cos it was pretty boring... and so, now, no more new shows to watch, and will probably start watching some old shows again.. 

weather check- it's still quite hot even though it's technically autumn now...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...