Friday, January 17, 2014

SCorCher of a SUMMEr...

HOT HOT HOT... 44 degrees at work every day this week... urrghhh... 

nothing very much happening at the moment... work still the same, although there will be some changes happening soon... frances covering in N1G for 4 weeks, Kirti's going to inpt rehab and Rachel replacing her in MRT till May maybe longer... and there will be new registrars starting... and Millie, Mat and Liz are leaving, and there will be new grads in Feb... which means that when I return from leave, there will be a few new faces around, oh and also Kate is pregnant, and will be on maternity leave from July... still getting stressed over drawing rails and ramps, and I dunno what I can do to improve my skills and be less stressed... alamak... I just hope to get all these troublesome things over and done with before my leave, so I can enjoy my holidays without worrying about it...

other than that... finally finished watching the journey a voyage show... don't like the ending, they killed off one of my favourite characters... but I don't mind rewatching some parts of the show... still no new nice shows at present, so rewatching really cheesy shows like meteor garden and boys over flowers... it's really cheesy but I really am still laughing and crying during some parts of the show...

counting down to next friday, when I finally am flying back home for 3 weeks of holidays... can't wait, wish time would pass quicker...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...