Sunday, March 10, 2013

DamN puBLic PooLs...

seemed to have neglected to blog my warts issue... started out as a blister I think on my left foot, and for some reason, it worsened and eventually became a wart!!! it became so painful that it hurts with every step I took, and this was approx 3 months ago... so in the end, went to the GP, who could not really help me, and no choice but to go see a podiatry, and becos I am not covered under my private health insurance, I have to pay it straight out of my pocket... that's when they informed me that the first one was a wart but they were unsure whether the second one was a wart or something else, cos there was a hole in the second one... the podiatrist told me that the most likely place which I could have gotten the wart was from the swimming pool, which made me realise that it was probably due to me refusing to wear slippers into the swimming pool area, and walking around barefoot... so 3 months later, 3 visits to the podiatrist later, cryotherapy later, and daily soaking, application of medication later, the second one has healed, but the first one is still black... but at least since my treatment has completed, the pain has resolved... so the bottom line for me from this lesson learnt is... never ever use the swimming pool again!!!

and my cluedo game finally arrived, yay!

so, work wise, had a meeting with kate and deb that day, and they were talking about dropping out of the rotation program and each of them considering staying in an area they preferred, kate chose cancercare, no surprise there, and deb seemed to lean towards aged care/rehab... and I voiced my hesitation about feeling bad if I were to leave now, but they pretty much said don't worry about it, nobody will care or be upset... and just that same night, looked on the jobs website, and saw an ad for a TACP position at westmead... so I am in the process of applying for it, and now the issue is letting people at work know and getting my referees, which is always awkward for some reason... really hope that people at work would be supportive, and I will get the position, fingers and toes crossed...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...