Tuesday, March 12, 2013

因祸得福。。。

just thought I would post again...

on the warts front, yes!!!! after nearly 4 months of battle with the stupid virus infection, and severe pain in my foot, I can say that both warts seemed to be healing, so I am just being very careful now to make sure that this never happens again, even if it means never using a public swimming pool, or an indoor one like downstairs again... 

yesterday was a drama at work really... think it was becos I ate all of the brownies, when I came home from work on sunday, and had 3 epsiodes of diarrhoea overnight, then took some Norit, and it seemed to have improved so I went to work as usual on monday... got to work, just having my usual small talk with dawn and glyndon about our weekends, and opened my big mouth about me having diarrhoea, and the next thing I know, I was being sent home, cos apparently you need to have 24 hour symptom free before you can go to work... so in the end, I drove all the way to work and an hour later, drove all the way home again... annoying... anyway, decided to spend some time with nainai, so we went to eastwood and macquarie for lunch, and today decided to have another sick day off today... :)

and job application wise, submitted my application for the TACP position yesterday... just hoping that work will be supportive, and I am successful for the position...

finally paid for our NZ trip on the weekend, counting down the days before we go on our trip!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...