Sunday, November 04, 2012

URggHhh... HOT...

coming up to a month after rotating into cancercare, things are still going ok, I guess, still trying to get used to having someone monitoring me closely and having to work so closely with another OT, still trying to get used to the wards and the people, and now that the end of the year is coming up, there's all these Xmas parties and gatherings happening, which to be honest I am not that keen on going... 

been catching up on my dramas, finished watching I need romance 1 and 2, did not think they were as good as the reviews said they were, pretty much forwarding through most parts, moved onto Reply 1997, slightly better, the leads are quite funny, and then watched Iljimae returns, omg, what a waste of time... it was super boring, and I did not even get what the plot was trying to do, and the lead character really did not appeal to me... next up was arang and the magistrate, some parts were not bad, but overall did not think it was as good as gumiho... just finished watching Faith, another show which I had quite high hopes of but ended up being melodramatic and slow... and the fact that the lead female character is so much older than Lee Minho... and I did not really get the story... which brings me to an end of my shows, not that I have finished all of my shows and no new shows at this stage... so probably will be rewatching some shows in the meantime... 

still waiting to get my flyscreens fixed, still nil response from them yet... so irritating... which goes to show that even if you are a paying customer, having money is not everything...

received my new phone today, a Samsung Galaxy Ace, yes a touchphone... features wise, of course it's better than my old phone, but still prefer to use my sony ericsson, but it's now a fact that I can only speak and hear through the speakers, can no longer hold it to my ear to listen and speak...

thinking of going to new zealand next April for a holiday, did some research today and realised that it's definitely not cheap at all, and we are only going for 12 days... but April seems to be the only time we are all available to go on a trip, and if I were to start looking for a job mid next year, I may not be able to have a holiday for a while... My plans for Europe 2013 is getting further and further away from me...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...