Saturday, October 06, 2012

再见年老部门, 欢迎癌症部门。。。

after one year and a bit in aged care, I am ready to move on, my last week did not go as well as I would have liked, received some pretty 'scorching' feedback from Collette just like last week, and on hindsight again, I did not think I did the wrong thing... anyway, just want to put the bad stuff away and move on... I was abit sad that I am leaving a pretty good multidisciplinary team in aged care, and I hate to say this but I think the daily MAU meetings have grown on me, it's now more like a social gathering at times... I am going to miss it... had my farewell lunch in 1F on Thurs, brought ice cream, and on Fri, it was my combined farewell lunch on MAU, was initially planning to buy the creme brulee cake at Pattisons, and for some reason, I thought the large cake was about $30, but it turned out to be a whopping $42, heart pain... now I have to buy another something for my first day in cancer care... I am really hoping that this last rotation turns out ok... felt pretty foreign when I had to pack my stuff and leave the office, on the good side, it is that I get to have my own computer and windows, and the table is much bigger, but the other hand, I have been in that office for the last 2 years, but it was good to know that I will be missed by some... even though I am still in the hospital but not physically in the office...

we have survived the first week at our new place, have yet to be doing alot of cooking, the first real cooking we did was rice, chicken and veges... other than that, the next few days were noodles, toast, and going to Auntie's place to eat laksa yesterday... our lounge set is finally arriving today, I am looking forward to it though, although the dining table chairs are pretty comfy, but it is not really ideal for sitting back and relaxing... the only thing remaining to do really is get rid of the awful odour coming from the laundry drains, and the door locks... solved the trapping of hair issue yesterday... realised that our sink and draining area is far too small for our needs if we are to be doing any serious cooking, which we did that day, so pretty much we were washing and drying at the same time...

thought I would be able to catch up on my dramas now that we moved out in the evenings, but that has yet to happen, by the time I arrived home, it was already like 1830, and by the time we cook and eat and clean, 1930, and shower 0800, and I am already pretty tired by then, managed to rewatch the avengers again, pity we could not burn it to keep, watched some running man, that was it...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...