Friday, June 08, 2012

I WiSh moNEY wouLd FaLL from the Sky...

finally got my new car... decided to name him Hyungie... it's really good, still trying to get used to the feel of the car, but will always remember Auris... the Bluetooth feature is the best I think... storage space wise in terms of the compartments at the front seats, not as good as Auris...

finally got my registration confirmation, so that's one load off, Amelia and Tina had to retake the IELTS Academic module... thank god... the saying 'the early bird gets the worm' is right... 

bank pre-approval obtained, now waiting to go see the apartment at Waitara for the 3rd time to confirm that everything is working and that this is what we want... if we really get the place, I am going to be very broke for a while... hopefully we have enough money to pay the necessary stuff... so we'll see... 

work wise, nothing very exciting, it has been busy a few weeks ago, but it's settled down now... Deanna has decided to stay in aged care until recruitment can be commenced, so that's not too bad... 3 more months before rotation, looking forward to cancer care actually, I think I will also learn lots... 

watching this show called "Queen Inhyun's Man" recommended by prisy, it's actually really good, I was so sucked in that I finally succumbed to watching it before it ends, and the shitty thing is bcos it's only shown on cable tv, the subs take forever to come out, and I am even resorting to watching the raw episodes now, which I hate... it's really annoying... other than that, still watching running man every week as usual, no other nice shows... long weekend, tomorrow going to see the place cross my fingers and hopefully we will finally own a place... sunday, planning to go watch 'Prometheus', nothing planned on monday, apparently it's going to rain over the long weekend... it's been freezing cold in the mornings and at night recently... it was 4 degrees this am at work...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...