Sunday, June 17, 2012

DAmN yOU...

damn you , registration, firstly for getting my hopes up that my registration has been approved and I don't have the same problem as Amelia and Tina, now you send me an email before the deadline telling me that I have to be supervised for 12 months and have to retake the academic module for IELTs... I was so pissed and upset when I received the email on Friday... I have decided to appeal this decision, which meant that I have ask huge favour from Kate to write a letter proving my English language skills and speak to Karen asking her to complete the referee report... and hopefully they will reconsider my application... so annoying...

yesterday was another shitty day as well... raining the whole day, dropped pongie off at uni for her exam, came home for awhile, and went to castle towers to exchange the chips becos I bought the wrong flavour, it was so packed, I had to drive around to find a parking spot... and then had to go to hornsby to attend my dental appt, got to westfield, there was a sign outside the carpark saying it was full, but they still allowed people to go in, so there I was queuing to get in and queuing again to access the top parking level, and when I arrived, finally, was then told that I had to go out again becos the carpark was full... so I had to drive around and park on the street... after the dental appt, went to macquarie to wait for pongie, again, same situation, had to drive around a few times and wait around for parking... finally found someone leaving, so I signalled and waited, then came this white car, full of asians, I signalled for them to go ahead and that I was parking, the next thing I knew, they parked in MY parking spot... I was furious, I reversed, rolled my window down and yelled at them... all I saw from them was gestures indicating that there was another car leaving across from the spot, I was like NO, I was waiting for this spot, you assholes... I did not actually swear at them though, which on hindsight I should have, and I was furious enough to go scratch their car or something... I was like don't let me see you in there, otherwise who knows what I would say and do... talking about it now still gives me the shits... damn asians...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...