Sunday, August 21, 2011

26... hmmm...

decided to update my blog with a quick update... nothing very much happening...

work... was told recently that the rotation has changed, they have decided to take stroke out of the rotation and replace it with cancercare... was quite looking forward to rotating into stroke next year, but there's nothing much I can do now... told my manager that I don't think I am ready for cancercare, so we are now waiting for the decision of my other colleague who is on the rotation program to decide... but I am pretty sure I want to go into aged care still...

latest news is that Kpop is coming to Sydney... finally!!!! the good thing is we finally get to see the Kpop groups live in action, the sad part is Super Junior's not part of the lineup... damn... it would be really good if they were... tix not on sale yet, but it will be held at ANZ stadium on 12 Nov 2011... hopefully we will get really awesome seats!

my birthday is coming... still not able to get over the fact that I have to bake my own cakes for work... such a drag, and I have to do it on Thurs night... although my birthday weekend seems to be activity-filled... so I am actually looking forward to it... it will definitely be better than last year, when I was still working at 7pm on my birthday... and having to shove my dinner down in the car whilst waiting...

until next time... take care and keep checking for updates :) P.s: I am probably the only one reading my own blog now really... I don't think anybody else is blogging nowadays... oh well...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...