Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DRaMa AddiCTiOn...

had my long weekend... drove up to hunter valley with pong, visited some wineries, bought cheese and stayed over at Harrigan's Irish pub for a night... the accomodation was ok, it looked nicer in the pictures... visited the spa retreat at crowne plaza... it was really nice and relaxing... but expensive... it was an indulgence really...

work has been quite a drag lately... could it be becos now that our new TA has started, I am able to free up some time, or is it becos I am not thinking and doing enough for my patients... dunno...

got an sms from Bernadette suddenly out of the blue about two weeks ago... after not hearing from her for the last 6 months... I was really surprised... glad that she is ok, but also wondered the reason behind the sudden lost of contact... meeting up with her for lunch on sat so will know why then...

still addicted to watching my korean dramas... first up is Sungkyunkwan scandal... I really liked the show... it's funny, the lead actress is really cute and I liked the character "Geol-oh"... :) I would rate the show 8/10... what I did not like was the main actor, he is so boring... and the conversations between the characters are sooo slow... next drama was 49 days... prisy was telling me previously how good it was and I think that got my expectations up... the show was really sad, but I thought the show on the whole was ok... probably 6/10... spoiler alert! the character of the "ghost" was quite annoying initially but she became less annoying later in the show and I really liked the interactions between her and the character whom she possess the body of... it was a sad ending... which you could already probably tell from the title of the show...

bought a new camera... a Samsung one... much better zoom as compared to the old one... only thing I found was it is quite slow in processing... but pretty good at this stage... really need to start spending less... not saving much at all recently...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...