Saturday, June 11, 2011

冬天终于降临。。。

finally a long weekend again... this will be the last one before the next one in october... met up with Alana at castle towers today for lunch... it was good to see her again, I think the last time we met up was last year... and she's pregnant! happy for her...

talking about pregnant... just saw a post on huimin's facebook album saying that some of our crescent classmates are pregnant??!! and there was even one who is a shocker... although it's been 10 years since I last saw her, but she definitely is not one whom I would have thought would become a mum... man, should I be panicking now?? people my age are either getting married or having kids and what am I doing??!! watching my dramas... I am self-declaring myself as a drama addict... anyway... I still believe in "shun qi zi ran"...

finished watching 'slave hunter'... I knew it was a sad ending... the show was not great, there was too much talking but I have to say, there were some nice and funny parts as well... one of those shows which is good when you watch it for the first time but not a show which I will repeat watching... unlike 'boys over flowers'... I am so very saddd... for some reason, I really like the show and I think I have watched it more than 10 times...

I also watched 'personal taste'... in terms of plot, not good... and it was getting draggy towards the end... there were some sweet scenes, but not realistic...

we were planning a roadtrip to hunter valley this long weekend, but it's raining pretty much the whole weekend... sian... looking like it is going to be a stay at home long weekend for me...


work wise... we have finally got our therapy assistant... and she's really good... very proactive... work has been very busy though...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...