Monday, February 08, 2010

BYe SyDnEy, HeLLo SiNgApoRe...

I am finally back in the sunny island called home after 2 long years of not being able to come home... have yet to really go out since I came back and everything that I have seen so far looked the same... but I have been told that there are many changes ie the new resorts that is opening on Chinese New year... saw it briefly when we drove past yesterday... a few new shopping centres... but the thing that never changed is the humidity... it is really hot here and I feel sweaty majority of the day... that's probably the one thing I do not enjoy... got to eat some of the foods which I really wanted to eat for a long time... will be looking forward to spending time with family and friends before i return... who knows how long before I can come back again... and we have decided not to go korea... nothing much atm happening... but will continue to update... and I have been diligently working on my "mini" project given my colleagues at work...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...