Wednesday, February 24, 2010

走过回忆之路。。。

3 weeks of holidays just flew by like that... really dreading going back to sydney... wish I could stay here and slack forever... haha... although I must say that I have managed to meet up with all the people that I have not seen for awhile... the only thing is everyone's working now, hence not much flexibility in the times that we have... and after being here for 3 weeks, I actually thought of what would happen if I were to return here to work... but silvana told me that day that I would not be able to cope with the pace and culture of the workplace here... and I do not think I am confident enough to start work here at this stage...

also bought some stuff here... new shoes and clothes... things here are actually not that cheap, especially clothes... huimin and fran are leaving before I leave... will definitely miss them when I go back... dunno when will I be able to come back again... especially now that I am thinking of changing jobs to hospital-based...

also got to eat most of the food which I have missed... the weather here is really unbearable without air conditioning... constantly in a state of perspiration... also finished watching down with love from this chinese website... it was really by luck that i chanced upon this website... really loved the show... both jerry yen and ella were both so cute and funny... although i have only watched bits and pieces of autumn's concerto, but I think it is getting so draggy...

also watched 14 blades starring wu chun and donnie yen... thought that ip man was definitely better... the list of movies I am planning to watch before I return: percy jackson, hot summer days and alice in the wonderland...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...