Friday, February 23, 2007

STatuS: bAcK in sYDnEy...

Yes, I am officially back in sydney... and the weather here is still really hot... and apparently my worries that my work has forgotten abt me is not true... cos just this morning my auntie told me that my supervisor called and i have shifts on both saturday and sunday... sian man...

and btw... i know it's abit late but... Happy Chinese New Year!!! I am so happy that I got to spend this year's chinese new year here with my family and relatives... although we are not close, i still am happy that we got to gather and see each other... I have not seen some of them for two years... i still remember the times when we were small... all of us were really cute back then but now everybody's grown and not so cute anymore... this year chinese new year was at one of my uncle's home... collected hongbaos and ate alot of stuff... took pictures and went off to visit the relatives on my father's side... then came back home and ate dinner with two of my uncle's family... had a reunion dinner at home with my father's friends from philippines... ate steamboat... and watched the chinese new year programs till midnight for the countdown... hopefully 2007 will be a good year...

and ohmigod... i found out that the last two episode of my hana kimi will only be shown two weeks later... i am going to be so depressed till then... i really hate having to wait so long to know the ending... i want to know what happens in the end... ahhhhh.....

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...