Friday, July 30, 2021

SiAn...

We have been in lockdown since 26th June and now we are still in lockdown with even stricter restrictions until 28th Aug, and then who knows what will happen, there goes my birthday celebration, and 6 staycations cancelled so far...

Started my new job at Fairfield Hospital, just doing telehealth, and was told yesterday I may have to cover inpatients at Liverpool... Crap... good thing at Fairfield is that I got staff parking on day 1... and it's so much quicker getting to and from work now becos no traffic and alittle closer to home... unheard of... getting home within like 30mins... 

Uni teaching started... definitely alot of studying and preparation involved, more than what I'm paid for... but I don't mind... 

Well, nothing is happening on the dating front, everyone's in lockdown... finished watching most of the Marvel movies/series now... not much else to do nowadays... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...