Thursday, February 11, 2021

LEssOn nOt LeARnt

I seriously think there is something wrong with me... after what happened in Oct with you know who, I initiated contact again, and saw him briefly yesterday cos he came to deliver hum jin bang, let's just say the night didn't end well, and every time I tell myself to block and delete, I do the opposite... WTH is wrong with me??!! and I am still sort of seeing Rohan still... urgghh... nothing really happened with either of them so far, but I am starting to feel like I might get strike by lightning... 

Work wise, the same, finally got the tutorial materials yesterday and I was mentally freaking out inside... How the hell am I going to do this??!! I dunno, I'm just going to do some studying and hopefully, everything goes well...

Finally, my staycations in Feb are here! The Darling, The Langham, and the Star Grand Hotel cos Pongie has a work party on Sat and I thought instead of her travelling all the way from home, let's just stay in the city... and then The Albert at Mosman later this month, and then it's another long 6 weeks before Melbourne... still up in the air as to whether we can go or not... damn you Coronavirus, just go away already... 


No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...