Monday, March 16, 2020

DAMn You CHinA...

Stupid China has ruined all our travel plans, we had to cancel our trip that we have been looking forward to for so long, ended up going to Hobart, Tasmania for a few days... it was nice but not the same as going to Taipei, Japan for my onsen and Seoul and Singapore... and of course, I got sick after returning from Tasmania, which then sent me into a panic thinking that it might be Coronavirus, that I have to get tested and be in quarantine... and now the issue is also I will have to cancel on Renai and her wedding at Byron Bay... cancelled our roadtrip to Mudgee, now the world is in lockdown and chaos becos of stupid China and Coronavirus... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...