Thursday, January 16, 2020

教师。。。

Well Happy 2020!


Since the new year started, probably the biggest news is that my dream to lecture and teach may have finally come true, pending all the stars aligning... WSU approached Jean-Jacques to see if any clinicians interested in teaching the Neuro module... Can't believe no one put their hand up, well I am putting both hands up, the issue now is I am on holidays in March and there is no one to cover for me... cross my fingers and toes it will all work out... 


Speaking of Jean-Jacques, I am doing weekly Chinese lessons with him, hilarious, my Chinese writing has definitely deteriorated, it was our first lesson today and I even had to check my translator... 


So started chatting with this guy on Bumble... who is the same age as Pongie, since sunday... we have only spoken on the phone once yesterday... the issue is he has some issues with his living situation atm, he lives pretty far from me, and he's the same age as Pongie... don't really know what is going to happen, so at this stage, I am happy to keep chatting, but the day he tells me it's not working, then it would be ok take care... no high expectations here... other than that, nothing much happening on the online dating front... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...